FOTD | Face of the Day

Hello Lovely ladies! I hope your all enjoying the sunshine and not all of you are stuck at work! I'm officially home for summer now so hopefully I'll be posting more regularly and from my garden which would be absolutely fabulous!

Right so Saturday It was super sunny and I felt like a slight change in my make-up, I decided to go for something lighter and fresher faced. I originally didn't want to be wearing foundation, but I was waiting for my boyfriend to turn up and didn't know what we were planning on doing so I went safe and wore a light coverage. I'm not usually someone for taking photos of myself, but I felt my make-up looked quite nice and to be quite honest I felt good in my own skin so for now I am going to embrace the vanity and get on with this post!
Products used:
Garnier Naturals moisturiser
Bourjois Healthy mix serum - 52 vanilla
Collection illuminating concealer - natural 2
Loreal perfect match concealer - 2 vanilla
MUA pro-base eye primer
MUA Matte eyeshadow - Shade 17
Revlon luxurious colour eyeliner - sueded brown
Max Factor lash extension effect mascara
Rimmel kohl kajal eye liner - nude
MUA Eyebrow pencil - Brown
Revlon photoready Cream blush - Pinched
Sleek contour kit - Light
Maybelline Fit me powder -120 classic ivory
Loreal  Rouge Caresse - Dating coral

I wasn't sure what you all would think of a little enhancement on my photo, I decided to use the enhanced version simply because my iPhone is quite spekilly and being a photographer I like my images to be as best as they can. I hope this doesn't bother people too much.

What are you favourite summer products?

Love Kat x

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty, the contouring on your cheeks looks really good! x


    www.lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's really sweet! The sleek contour kit is amazing! I have high cheekbones as it is but this adds a little something more!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I really like your make-up :)
    especially your eyes, they really suit you!
    I'm going to have to try a few of these products out.

    chanelle jade
    xo

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :)!
      These are probably some of my favourite products I really recommend them!

      xx

      Delete