Beauty Haul


Hello Ladies! I am sorry but I have yet another Beauty haul for you! It seems its all I ever do! And I promise I will get around to reviewing all the products I have purchased! I hope your all enjoying the lovely sunshine we've been having! I sure have been! I had a couple of friends down last week which was fab and it was great to get down the beach again! Without rambling too much, here's my beauty haul!

V05 Plump it up - Dry Backcomb spray - I thought I would give this a go and see how well it worked at giving me volume, No one like damaging their hair with backcombing.

V05 Give me texture - Dry Texturising spray - I decided to buy a second product as in Asda they were 2 for £3 which is a total bargain! I wanted something to add a bit more of a messy textured look when I curl my hair or go Au Natural!

Toni&Guy Casual sea salt texturising spray - I found this in boots after I brought the V05 product but really wanted to give it a go and see how it compared as this is more of a sea salt! I really cant wait to give this a try!
Garnier Fresh Essential Refreshing toner - As some of you may know Garnier is my favourite skincare brand they work beautifully with my skin. I haven't used toner in a long time so I thought I'd give it a go again, This was in Asda for around £1.50 or something so a fab bargain to try.

Garnier Moisture match - Normal to Dry skin - I've wanted to try these since they were released and thought I would give this a go before divulging any further into the products, Not too sure how I feel about this yet but I will be reviewing this soon!
Rimmel Salon Pro in Reggae Splash & Navy Seal - I have had a serious issue in the last couple of months with buying nail varnish and I couldn't resist trying these polishes, they're so beautiful and last really well!

Maybelline Colour Show off in Pow Green - I found this in Asda as well I cant remember the price exactly of it but I know it was a complete bargain! I don't know what it was which drew me to it, I just was its so bright and think it will look lovely this summer.
Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara - I picked this up out of curiosity, I've wanted a volumising mascara as I usually use lengthening as I get on better with the long thinner wands which so often come with lengthening mascaras, anyway I got this up in waterproof as I thought it would be better for the summer time, I hope this lives up to the reviews I've read, not used it too much as I need to get used to it.

Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in Ivory - I've been dyeing to try this foundation for so long now! It was on offer in Superdrug last month so I couldn't resist, I've used it quite a lot and I have to say I think it could be love!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold - I wanted another of these to go with my On and On Bronze but I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the colour selection. However this is such a beautiful colour I couldn't resist, not a colour I would ordinarily go for as I dont think pink shades suit me. But what the heck its gorgeous!

Maybelline master shape brow pencil - If there is something that I struggle with most its finding a product to suit my brows and match perfectly! I thought I'd give this one a try as the colour looked closest to my natural brow colour.
Rimmel Moisture Renew in Vintage Pink- I've been wanting to try these lipsticks for so long but despite the extensive colour range I never found a colour I though would suit me. This is a beautiful colour its like a muted purple/pink colour.

Revlon Super Lustrous in Kiss me Coral - I just had to have this when I saw Tanya Burr wearing it in one of her videos and I'm so glad I picked it up as I now have more of a tan it looks fabulous against my slightly darker skin and isn't sticky.

Well yet again these are my products I purchased recently. I seriously am thinking of a spending ban for myself as summer spending is getting tight! but I love my products and cant wait to use them all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the toni and guy salt spray! I have tried many others and nothing compares :). Just discovered your blog, now following! X

    www.takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete